About Leana Brown
Leana focuses her work for the firm on aviation, transactional, and international law. During her time at Bizjet Law she has assisted both partners of the firm on aviation transactions, corporate formation, and international trade law. She has also invested significant time into drafting articles for Bizjet Law’s Jet Buyer’s Guide in an effort to guarantee our clients have the best resources and representation possible when purchasing an aircraft.
Leana received her law degree with dual concentrations in (1) U.S. and International Business and Tax Law, and (2) Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law. These concentrations, together with her background in economics and corporate finance, give her an extremely unique perspective that allows her to problem solve in the most efficient way. Leana’s expertise is a tremendous asset to Bizjet Law’s team and to each of the firm’s clients.
• J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2022
• M.S., Masters in Corporate Finance, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2019
• B.A., Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2018
Credentials / Affiliations
• U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance
• Contributing Expert to European Centre of Excellence on Countering Hybrid Threats in Aviation and Space
• Member of National Space Society’s President’s Legal Council
• Member of Phi Delta Phi Honor Society